Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- Fingers crossed @Linda_Riordan MP will vote for Amendment 51 to the #InfrastructureBill today. The future is #nofracking 3 hours ago
- Just the therapy for baking yourself better bit.ly/1D20l7f @BikeryLondon proving #realbread good for you in more ways than one 2 days ago
- The EU and GM ~ will GM crops flourish or be stopped from being used at all? huff.to/1yYK6u6 Paterson's diplomacy too subtle! 2 days ago
- RT @pundles: Just the therapy for baking yourself better bit.ly/1D20l7f @BikeryLondon proving #realbread good for you in more ways … 2 days ago
- Solid advice here! RT @NCASS_UK: 8 rules for tendering for events this season #mobilecatering bit.ly/1yYCBmK 2 days ago
- Food safety MEPs call for country of origin labelling of meat in processed foods bit.ly/1yRj2wF 3 days ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire