Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- . @Greenpeace attacks John West tie-up with @WWF as 'green spin' bit.ly/1wNgaNY Tuna caught using 'dirty fishing method' 14 hours ago
- Brilliant! MT @leweshearth: @sjfbilton Interesting thing is a candle in a carved pumpkin infuses it with smokey edge, perfect for soup :-) 1 day ago
- UK wastes 18,000 tons of food carving Halloween jack o'lanterns ind.pn/1wHtJNT Check out the recipes! #foodwaste 1 day ago
- Preparing for food labelling changes in December? Check out this helpful 'Interactive Food Label' bit.ly/1s0dZBl from @DWF_Food_Law 12 hours ago
- Italy follows Spain and Portugal ~ adopts provisions on non-refillable olive oil bottles bit.ly/10Eerib Remember the fuss last year? 13 hours ago
- Put calorie labels on beer, wine and spirits say @R_S_P_H bit.ly/1sPcEwp Most people no idea how many calories in favourite tipple 14 hours ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire