Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- Actually, Raising Beef Is Good for the Planet on.wsj.com/1z7o5TY ... always, of course, provided it's #grassfed! 2 hours ago
- Brussels buzzing with #TTIP protest this morning http://t.co/zMOIcI0DZn 2 days ago
- @dan_crossley Unimaginable, too many compromises would gave to be made - and they’d all have to come from guess which side? #EnviroChatUK 2 days ago
- RT @trealyfarm: We've won lots of prizes @ Royal Welsh Winter Fair's first national charcuterie competition. Best salami for our fennel. Ha… 4 hours ago
- RT @pundles: First port of call @SourcedMarket - next stop Brussels for food law review - small scale producers rule! http://t.co/6W9o43Djkb 3 days ago
- Ice Cream Alliance launches approved logo bit.ly/1zrMYgY UK quality standard abolished but ICA steps in http://t.co/XiigsSXeRD 4 days ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire