Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- Looks like a book for @Guyropegourmet ... https://t.co/x9hXtnrOB3 15 hours ago
- Q2 Climate change is not "pick n' mix", it's more all or nothing! #agrichatuk 1 day ago
- Q1a Farming in 2100 seems a long way off - but UK prospects are stark if this is the future? #agrichatuk https://t.co/bYewviRemq 1 day ago
- Stornoway Black Pudding in London for St Andrews Day and best of Scottish produce showcase bit.ly/1N9R1Bp https://t.co/ryazsQtIGB 1 day ago
- New group to celebrate @slowfooduk movement in Londonderry ~ Slow Food on the rise! bit.ly/1Yty3ho https://t.co/tlVltOELVz 2 days ago
- Top chef to launch Derry @slowfooduk movement ~ growing from strength to strenth bit.ly/1Ia08pI https://t.co/ygnYvzU7X9 2 days ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire