Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- RT @ArtisanFoodLaw: So, what help and support does #ArtisanFoodLaw offer artisan and small scale food producers? artisanfoodlaw.co.uk htt… 12 hours ago
- @heawood OK - shall forward entertainment where? Was all very good natured, but sooooooo long! :) 1 day ago
- @heawood Great article on cancelling Sky contract in GW. Few days ago took mere 75 mins and 2,284 words, including begging, if interested! 1 day ago
- RT @RealBread: Yay: condition of entry in @BuyBritishFood awards bread category is that it must be #RealBread ie no additives! Enter http:/… 14 hours ago
- So, what help and support does #ArtisanFoodLaw offer artisan and small scale food producers? artisanfoodlaw.co.uk http://t.co/v7OQtdgXF7 15 hours ago
- Mild spring ushers in bumper asparagus season bit.ly/1yZVYfF This year's crop could be up 20% http://t.co/ahCmeY4HDB 2 days ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire