Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- MT @SlowFoodHQ: Thanks to @ArtisanFoodLaw for this update on the #rawmilk vending machine debate in the #UK bit.ly/1iMJURU 2 days ago
- @JoanneG57276077 @BBCFoodProg @freerangedairy @AdamHenson ... as low as #Tesco can stoop? 3 days ago
- On Your Farm's @freerangedairy is spot on: "We don't need more volume, what we need is more value in our milk" @BBCFoodProg @AdamHenson #te… 3 days ago
- The gatekeepers of gastronomy giving the go-ahead to cockerel yoghurt bit.ly/1nnXhLi Entertaining intro to novel foods in the EU 1 day ago
- Essential stuff from #ArtisanFoodLaw: FSA publish updated Food Law Code of Practice bit.ly/1eCWjuR All you need, in one place! 1 day ago
- Dairy UK and #rawmilk advocates square up at FSA meeting bit.ly/1m1cAte It's time @dairyuk represented ALL dairy farmers! 2 days ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire