Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- @cannyfradock … it was, of course, Proust I was referring to! 😉 1 week ago
- @cannyfradock I rather liked the association with Sartre … 1 week ago
- OK - where are we?! http://t.co/d0WLpnirNr 1 week ago
- MT @WIPO: #WorldFoodDay: The role of geographical indications in food products: ow.ly/CR360 http://t.co/7nzwltbdul #PDO #PGI 4 days ago
- Rush to set up vineyards as drinkers get taste for posh bubbly - Britain now boasts 135! #englishwine gu.com/p/42cg2 1 week ago
- RT @pundles: Food traffic light labels "misleading if people think they can buy processed foods with green lights and be healthy" http://t.… 1 week ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire