Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- The latest issue of The Artisan Food Law Newsletter is now out! bit.ly/1H4duPf #SwallowThis #realbread ... http://t.co/H7K952A9TZ 1 hour ago
- ... and a big thanks to Jez for hosting! :) #agrichatuk 17 hours ago
- Q8 Principle must be the polluter pays - without limit! Best not to create the opportunity to pollute in first place! #agrichatuk 17 hours ago
- RT @DefraGovUK: Scotland now has 13 protected food names as Ayrshire Dunlop joins a host of delicious Scottish produce #cheesenews http://t… 1 hour ago
- Italian government signs deal with eBay to stop abuse of Italian wine names bit.ly/193ra1r Costs $1bn pa http://t.co/4mNrSFAaYy 3 hours ago
- ... and for those not in a smoke control area here's how to build your own wood fired oven bit.ly/1D5hotF http://t.co/ZQKqVQUQAs 4 hours ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire