Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- @TandCakeCafe Leeds local? Jo @Foodmktgclub club may be able to help? relish-marketing.co.uk 6 hours ago
- The art of apology - enjoy! MT @rachelannmorris: Best. Apology. Ever. Hit the nail on the head @arabiaenquirer bit.ly/XZ34zX 1 day ago
- Food industry shouldn’t wait for @Elliott_Review bit.ly/XXSGbT Five things to do now - including buy #local 1 day ago
- Swiss combat counterfeit cheese with DNA fingerprinting bloom.bg/1qb7fTD 10% of Swiss Emmental is fake 1 day ago
- Scientists on quest to catalogue bacteria that make each #rawmilk cheese unique bit.ly/XYe8xv ".. microbial diversity is important" 1 day ago
- Ardbeg distillery anticipates single malt's return to Earth bit.ly/1wMwOPR First champagne at bottom of ocean, now scotch in space! 1 day ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire