Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- We know the price of everything, but the value of nothing: When you lose your village milkman bit.ly/1VEGHYR http://t.co/Z9gKgaMs0a 2 hours ago
- Changing tastes: UK shoppers buy 3,000 per cent more spices than in the 1960s ind.pn/1JIfY8m http://t.co/mCqxMsU0sr 5 hours ago
- The 'ham' and 'cheese' that was neither! twitter.com/ArtisanFoodLaw… 18 hours ago
- Trading standards rap 'fakeaway' pizza restaurants for bogus toppings to meals bit.ly/1Oh4l9s http://t.co/v2YJjxZYsB 20 hours ago
- 10 reasons to visit Slow #Cheese2015 - 18 to 21 September in Bra, Italy bit.ly/1Oh2OAt http://t.co/q43muM9uTb 1 day ago
- Bid to find best pies and sausages of the North and some champion black pudding in #Yorkshire bit.ly/1VCixhA http://t.co/jiq7E9eiJ6 1 day ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire