Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- RT @axrenton: Meat consumption in UK is irrelevant. Falling anyway. The issue is rising trends in China and developing world. @BBCr4today 7 hours ago
- An uplifting @BBCFoodProg today - lava bread, cockles, coracle sewin and Welsh food resurgence ~ Derek Cooper would be smiling! 1 day ago
- One of greatest celebrations of food and people ~ @SlowFoodHQ's #SalonedelGusto and #TerraMadre 2014 ~ coming soon! bit.ly/1ndZkjW 1 day ago
- Pedigree Welsh Pork in bid for EU protected name status bit.ly/1nKSoKZ #TSG application lodged with @DefraGovUK 1 hour ago
- It's officially #SourdoughSeptember! So get to your local baker or get baking #realbread! bit.ly/1puCLgg http://t.co/xinl1FnCXt 2 hours ago
- RT @ShrpshirePrune: And @Flavour_first, did you know about our 'Damson Days 2014' celebration in and around Ludlow?: shropshireprunedamson.com 3 hours ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire