Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- RT @SlowFoodHQ: 80,000 square meters, 1000 exhibitors from 100 countries, 86 conferences, 225 bookable events, our 10th year #SaloneDelGust… 2 days ago
- “The world is being sacrificed at the altar of productivity” Carlo Petrini at @SlowFoodHQ #TerraMadre2014 #SalonedelGusto 2 days ago
- RT @SlowFoodCymru: We have arrived! At the opening ceremony of @SlowFoodHQ #TerraMadre, the Olympics of the food world! http://t.co/xP6YO6B… 3 days ago
- Quiz time: Which of these wild mushrooms are safe to eat? bbc.in/1wvFKa1 1 day ago
- RT @DanSaladinoUK: @BBCFoodProg heading to #TerraMadre @SlowFoodHQ for our most ambitious recording project yet. If you're there with a foo… 2 days ago
- RT @GeoffTansey: Tim Lang: In UK farmers get 4.5 % of almost £200bn spent on food. #CitySquareMeal 2 days ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire