Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- @RCorbettMEP Problem is @KarmenuVella presents himself as a man whose past does not make what he says credible? Leopards and spots? 21 hours ago
- @randywombat ... but not comfortable with providing opportunity! Present company excepted from earlier tweet ~ Richard's the real deal! :) 22 hours ago
- @randywombat Real action with a 'wow' factor - the guy carries too much baggage to be credible? 22 hours ago
- Controversy over #rawmilk cheese coming to a head bit.ly/1nEv4og US is "a society of people who don't really want choice." Really?! 4 hours ago
- RT @CesareVarallo: Legislation and gluten-free labelling - Foodservice Consultant: foodserviceconsultant.org/region/eame/le… 6 hours ago
- Hello #NorthEastHour food producers ~ keep up to date with The Artisan Food Law Newsletter bit.ly/1qONNb9 http://t.co/y2RrVkdi1Y 22 hours ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire