Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- @RCorbettMEP @bsclplive The venue looks strangely familiar! I enjoyed our meeting - much in common :) 1 day ago
- RT @ArtisanFoodLaw: Food heaven at Cawdor Castle - @slowfoodscot showcase the very best @arkoftaste and other great foods tomorrow! http://… 1 day ago
- Civet cat crap coffee: can it be sustainable? Asks @TonyVWild bit.ly/1qQmaEn Real deal costs £2,000 a kilo! http://t.co/Xu1FGm1SDl 1 day ago
- If you want one totally absorbing and inspiring food magazine make it 'The Art of Eating' ... from @ArtofEating http://t.co/Pvu18zScQw 16 hours ago
- A beginner's guide to autumn foraging ~ from @CarlLegge bit.ly/1plTX1Q Pickled blackberries are addictive - right @foragefinefoods? 17 hours ago
- Food heaven at Cawdor Castle - @slowfoodscot showcase the very best @arkoftaste and other great foods tomorrow! bit.ly/1BUNtzS 1 day ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire