Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- @fdtowers Food waste, local and provenance, plus fair pay will be top of the food agenda for any who care. This is a tipping point! 8 hours ago
- A glass of something special in front of this ... is sheer indulgence on a Monday evening. Sheer pleasure ... http://t.co/UEwH8s0zQJ 9 hours ago
- @NewhavenFarm The more people see and read these stories of industrial food production, the more likely it is they will buy local 12 hours ago
- Meet the milk vodka maker bit.ly/1f20aNB Yes, you read it correct - @BlackCowVodka made from milk - "with a creamy character" 11 hours ago
- Meet Tommy Burner, the 15-year-old with a poultry farm bit.ly/1jEh4oV Smart kid on to a good thing 12 hours ago
- Q1a We need a shared understanding of what "food security" means first? #agrichatuk 4 days ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire