Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- @themeatcourse @ruthwalters This is a great photo! B&W makes it magic! 2 hours ago
- RT @ArtisanFoodLaw: EU approves protected name status for Lakeland Herdwick sheep bbc.in/148WRzt Must be born, reared and slaughter… 1 day ago
- An appealing headline @herdyshepherd1? : 'Fame reaches new height for the Champagne of sheep' thetim.es/10DjlDS #herdwick #champagne 2 days ago
- A free @ArtisanFoodLaw service? How does that sound for great food producers? Coming soon #EnglandHour! bit.ly/112xBMo 2 hours ago
- How does food law made simple sound? We'll try for all #EnglandHour food producers! Full Launch later this year bit.ly/112uofQ 3 hours ago
- It's dull, but really important for food producers, so #northwesthour follow @ArtisanFoodLaw for an easier life! bit.ly/16rZX5G 2 days ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan food butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier Christmas dairy farmers exploitation flavouring Florida food food communities food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system industrial agriculture insecticide local food Marine Conservation Society Marks & Spencer micro climate milk PDO pesticide PEW pork Processed Food provenance raw milk rhubarb Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre tomato Yorkshire