Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- RT @ArtisanFoodLaw: New study from Birmingham University shows 'traffic light' food labels confuse shoppers bit.ly/1J23i9g It hampe… 37 minutes ago
- 43% not confident meat-based chilled and frozen ready meals contain species on the label bit.ly/1ChJfqA Sadly 57% not so wise! 1 day ago
- Agbiz PR front groups for @MonsantoCo et al exposed in 'Spinning Food' bit.ly/1RXOvBm #foodPRwatch http://t.co/Ey6reYqa3X 1 day ago
- New study from Birmingham University shows 'traffic light' food labels confuse shoppers bit.ly/1J23i9g It hampers a healthy diet! 2 hours ago
- RT @SlowFoodHQ: Do you know what gives the British cheese Red Leicester its orange color? bit.ly/1JPRmud #Expo2015 http://t.co/Uwu… 3 hours ago
- EU seeks to allow milk powder in cheese ~ @slow_food_italy hits back! bit.ly/1IBurUI Mozzarella suddenly less appealing? 22 hours ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire