Pause for thought, food for thought ... pause for food.
News, developments and an exploration of the legal and policy issues facing artisan and small scale food producers, along with insights for the co-producer-come-consumer to help make sense of it all.
- No brainer. In - of course! #AgriChatUK twitter.com/AgriChatUK/sta… 11 hours ago
- @FarmerBeary No, there's no reason why landlord benefit cannot be capped, not suggesting a gravy train! Both in for long term #AgriChatUK 11 hours ago
- @milkmaker73 No doubt Jim - but that's partly why we are stuck with such short term thinking? #Catch22 #AgriChatUK 11 hours ago
- ‘Artisan’ and ‘natural’ defined – but is Ireland taking a step in the right direction? | Artisan Food Law Blog bit.ly/1G32UvD 16 hours ago
- #RealBread means bread that meets @RealBread Campaign standards - no additives says @ASA_UK bit.ly/1d1hdUg http://t.co/rObELNzGkI 19 hours ago
- How do you get rid of invasive crayfish? Eat them! bit.ly/1KnOjss One man catches 100 tonnes a year! http://t.co/4ALcuAQ9V6 1 day ago
Tagsadditives Ark of Taste artisan artisan bakers artisan food artisan products bread butchery Carlo Petrini charcuterie charcutier cheese company cheese producers China Christmas dairy farmers Devil's Rock Blue Earth Markets exploitation flavouring Florida flour flour fortification foie gras food food communities food hygiene food miles food research food standards Food Standards Agency food trends FSA fungicide global food system Green Top Milk Hook & Son industrial agriculture insecticide local food Lochmuir M&S Marine Conservation Society Marine Stewardship Council Marks & Spencer micro climate milk milk solids nutrients organic PDO pesticide PEW Pexommier Pextenement Cheese Company pork Processed Food provenance raw milk raw milk cheese rhubarb salmon slavery Slow Food slow food movement social distance Soil Association surveys sustainable fish Terra Madre Tesco Tim Smith tomato unpasteurised milk Yorkshire